Well I found your blog April and Cameron!! Have you been trying to keep it a secret? I am glad you are on the blogsphere!! Write more so we know what is going on with you guys.
I agree with Tammy! Whether it's weird or not to communicate through blogs, I feel like we are much better informed about each others' lives which is tons of fun for us. We're loving it! Welcome to the blogging fun April & Cameron!
5 comments:
Well I found your blog April and Cameron!! Have you been trying to keep it a secret? I am glad you are on the blogsphere!! Write more so we know what is going on with you guys.
Welcome!
Yes, now Todd's dream is complete - all of us have blogs! Plus, now we never have to call each other - we can just read the blogs.
Is it weird for a family to communicate like this? Strangely enough though, it makes me feel more connected to all of you.
I agree with Tammy! Whether it's weird or not to communicate through blogs, I feel like we are much better informed about each others' lives which is tons of fun for us. We're loving it! Welcome to the blogging fun April & Cameron!
Post a Comment