Thursday, April 28, 2005
Pants
I almost forgot to tell you guys my funny story. So, the other day, I asked Aunty Ann if she would patch a pair of Cameron's pants. Being the wonderful person that she is, she of course said yes. About a week later, I asked if I could come pick them up while she was working at school. Well, I get there, and she had brought the wrong pants! She didn't even know who's pants they were. Then, another week passes by, and I drop by her house to pick them up. She looks around for about ten minutes and couldn't find them. Well, what had happened is that they had been going through all the boys pants in the house and giving any they didn't want to DI and Cameron's pants had made it into that pile! It might not be that funny to you guys, but I thought it was pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tell Aunty Ann that that story sounds just like something she would do! Now you know what to get Cameron for Father's Day--just go to DI and find his old pants.
Classic Aunty Ann story. I can just hear her laughing when you guys figured out what happened. I bet she laughed so hard she had tears in her eyes. That's one way to get a new pair of pants!
Wait a minute! April has sullied my name (not too hard to do) and not told the whole story. I did feel bad and gave her money to replace the pants with a nicer pair that didn't need my repair work. Let this be a lesson to you all. Don't ask Auntie Ann to do anything you are not standing there waiting for.
Wait a minute! April has sullied my name (not too hard to do) and not told the whole story. I did feel bad and gave her money to replace the pants with a nicer pair that didn't need my repair work. Let this be a lesson to you all. Don't ask Auntie Ann to do anything you are not standing there waiting for.
Post a Comment