Thursday, June 30, 2005
College
Guess what?!?! I have officially passed all my classes. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, I'm just chillin' in Bagdad for a bit. I kind of like it, but Cameron hates it. He does not like the heat! He also doesn't like his job very much. Since he is an intern he gets to do all the crappy stuff. He checks the connections on the annodes and cathodes.... or maybe it's just the cathodes. Who knows. But, they are in a big vat of boiling acid, so he has to wear a respirator and he had to get Dickies (they're a brand of pants that are almost like plastic). Other than that, there is not a whole lot going on. I've been cooking a lot... and playing the piano.... and sitting around.... and cooking some more. It's so exciting I can hardly contain myself. I hopefully will post more often, because I can now have access to the internet at the library. Hope everyone else is doing great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah! Did you get to celebrate passing your classes? How does it feel to be done with school? Are you going to start reading like a mad weasal like Shane? I love you!
So April how does it feel to be retired at such a young age? Is Cameron jealous of your relaxing life? How is the job hunt going? How awesome for you to have a break. Congratulations on passing. When is your graduation going to be? We love you!
I was starting to wonder what happened to you! Isn't nice to just relax for a little while?? Take advantage of it... once the kids come....... What's next for you? Do you have any plans, or are you just waiting to see what Cameron ends up doing? That stinks that he doesn't really like his job and he hates the heat... what's up with that?? Just kidding. Is there a pool nearby?? PS Shane got your message forever ago and is just a slacker, I keep telling him to call you back, and he keeps forgetting, I'll remind him again tonight, he's usually home by 6:00 if you wanted to try again.
Apeface-congrats!
Post a Comment