Monday, December 12, 2005

Job

Guess what everyone! I have a job! Well, kind of. I have a job for at least a month. The girl who is currently working there will be taking a month off, and then she has to decide whether or not she wants to come back. But, at least I have a job for awhile. That's all the exciting news from this neck of the woods. I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays.

7 comments:

GmaGpa said...

Congratulations!!! What kind of job is it? We have done lots of good things this season. Went to the conference center 3 times. Hope you'll be able to keep the job. Love G'ma & G'pa

Sarah said...

Way to go... what will you be doing? How long do you plan to stay in Nevada? Oh, and thanks for sending the stocking, we got it yesterday!

Deanna said...

That's fabulous!! I hope it is something you will enjoy.

Auntie Ann said...

Yeah! Now the trick will be getting up and getting ready every day. How many days a week? Doing what? Do you still get the same time off as Cameron at Christmas? Do we get to see you? I love you!

Apeface said...

I am doing front desk work for Lubrication Equipment. They are one of the many companies that supply the mine. I don't think I will be getting that many days off for Christmas. Also, I will be going to Dad's, so no, you probably won't see me at Christmas time Auntie Ann. But, I think we're coming out the weekend after for New Year's!

Tammy said...

Congrats on the job. I hope that you haven't already lost your mind looking for a job. Maybe now you will be able to put it to good use. I hope that it is enjoyable and that perhaps it will last more than part time. Have fun!

Todd said...

YEAH!!