Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Early Morning

I guess I never explained why I've been posting so very early in the morning. Since my car is dead, I've had to carpool with Cameron. He has to be at the buses by 5:15 a.m., so I'm stuck getting up at 4:00 a.m.! He carpools with another guy, but on the week Cam is driving, I have to go to. It sucks. But, I have regulated my sleep schedule a little better. I went to bed at 8:30 p.m. last night. I haven't done that since the second grade! Also, since it would cost money and would cause wear and tear on the car to drive to back to Spring Creek after Cameron gets on the bus, I've been hanging out at a little coffee shop. It's one of the few places open at 5:00 a.m. and it has a couch. I'm hoping I will get a key to the office soon, and then I could just go sleep there in the mornings. But, I'll bet I get a new car before I get a key to the office, and by then I won't need it!

By the way Auntie Ann, no furniture yet. We're too focused on getting a new car!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Ouch! That does stink. I am sooooooooo NOT a morning person and that time of the morning absolutely sucks the life out of me! Good luck! I hope you can get a car soon!

Sarah said...

Wow... that is crazy. I don't know if I could do it! I don't even know how I ever got up for seminary for 4 years.

Auntie Ann said...

I only crawl out of my nice warm bed when I absolutely have to. People really get up at 4AM?

Tammy said...

You have truly proven your bravery and valor, oh great April. That is really----------- early. I hope it won't last too much longer. You better tell us when you get a new car.