Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Who needs sleep...

I have come to the conclusion that I prefer cold weather to hot. I cannot sleep in hot weather. We do not have air conditioning and so it feels like a haven't gotten a good nights rest for the last two weeks. It doesn't help that Cameron and I have conflicting night time habits. I open the window every night to try and cool the room down. Then when he comes to bed he closes it every night to block out our next door neighboors dogs barking. Then we just keep the cycle going all night long. I think we're going to move our bed downstairs though, because our basement is much cooler and you can't hear the dogs as much, so we can both sleep! This may seem insignificant to you guys, but I would really like to get some good sleep.

Also, I would just like to mention that I am a slacker. I do not post comments on your blogs as often as I should. I would just like to let you know that I am interested and I do check the blogs every day and love it when there are new posts for me to read. So, keep them coming and I'll try to comment more!

7 comments:

Deanna said...

I am totally with you on the sleep thing. I have a really hard time sleeping in hot weather. That's why I made Todd buy me a 3rd window air conditioner for our bedroom in CT when I was pregnant with Lawson. There was no way I could have made it without it. I'm a total heat wimp. We've been staying in our house the last week pretty much because it has been so hot!
I sure hope you can both get some sleep downstairs - sounds like a good idea!

Todd said...

D and I have different sleeping habits too. I go to sleep before midnight, she does not! Just one of those marriage things you have to work out!

Todd said...

Oh yeah, just wait until you have kids, then you will really wish you could sleep...

Auntie Ann said...

I think we all plan on blogging and commenting more than we do. Rick and I sleep differently too, but ours is a solvable problem. He loves to sleep close to the water (in our waterbed) because it is cold. I don't like the bed to be cold under me so I just put extra blankets under my side of the bed. Now we only sleep together on Saturdays because of his graveyard schedule.

Shane said...

April, just get a really loud and cool fan. That way it cools you down and drowns out any other noises like dogs barking. That's what we do and it keeps us pretty cool. Or get some ac installed in your house.

Tammy said...

I hope you can get some sleep. It stinks being tired all the time, I would know! I am a terrible sleeper. I hope you work things out!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read pilates instructure lessons Rx 7 mazdaspeed body kits Consumer report refrigerator morgan georgia aston martin cars for sale Ip country region city latitude longitude isp domain Banged college http://www.cool-backpacks.info/256mb-memory-card-sd.html Totally free anime porn pictures of dragonball gt vw carburation Cute corian gay boys Corner bath tub shower Treatment of sex workers Gay kiss index Osu bikini club gay Cadillac deville conversion kit 99 isuzu fuel gauge Xenical beipackzettel