Kathryn
I had to do an assignment using Microsoft Photostory, and I have to say it's an awesome program! It's free to download and easy to use. You can even use it to burn a copy of the photostory onto DVD, so you can watch it anywhere. This video is mostly for Shane and Sarah. They just had so many pictures on their blog! If anyone else likes it and wants to send some pictures I will make one for them or just download photostory and make your own. Shane and Sarah if you like it I can email you a copy, even an editable copy. And yes, I know the song says Delilah, but I just like it so much.
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
How delightful!!! Also I'm impressed with the maker!!You seem to be enjoying your school. Seems like you could do lots more than teach if you didn't like teaching. I'm proud of you. G'ma
April, that was totally awesome! How long did that take to put together. I really liked the songs you used. It all invoked emotion, and it wasn't even my child! Shane and Sarah will love it! You could do this for a living. Making wedding videos, videos for children's birhdays, etc. You could hire out to all the local photographers. I really liked it! I think you will be a great teacher too! Wow!
Great job, April! That was really fun to watch. Maybe we should all send you pictures and you can make one from our family reunion! Looks like a really cool program.
It's especially cool to watch with Kathryn sitting on your lap laughing and giving a running commentary of her life. Thanks again for doing that April.
That's awesome April! I like the music too, even if it says Delilah. It sounds great. Thanks for doing that, it's fun to watch.
April. I love it. I love photostory and have it used it several times. You did a great job. Who is the music by. I loved their sound.
Kathryn of course makes it the best!!
Good project. I wish I could get credit for all the presentations I have made....that would be cool!
That was great! What a cute girl.
The first song was called "Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White T's and the second song was "Blue Eyes" by the Carey Brothers.
April you have started a family photostory binge. Way to go. It is pretty cool. and easier than I thought.
Post a Comment