Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas

Well, I haven't posted for awhile because we took a week long trip to Salt Lake. We had a great Christmas break visiting with family and friends. Cameron's brother came home from his mission, so that was very exciting. Also, we received some great presents. Cam got some movies, books, and belt buckles, a nice watch, and a miter saw. I got Final Fantasy XII, a memory card for my camera, some books and movies, and a Bosch mixer. I was so excited that I made some bread right when I got home. Having a Bosch makes it so much easier to make bread! We had a great Christmas and hope every one else did too!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like yummy bread!Mom

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas! My bosch is one of my favorite things in the entire world - I love it! I love just watching it knead the dough for me and then just having to put the dough in bread pans. Great stuff.

Tammy said...

April you got way more domestic genes than me. That bread looks awesome! I am so glad you had a nice Christmas. Too bad you have to work this week.

Anonymous said...

Yumm!!

Auntie Ann said...

Feel free to share some of that fresh bread anytime! That domestic gene sort of missed my gene pool.