I know it has been forever since I have posted, but I thought I would gloat about seeing The Police last night! I went with Stacy Pierce, who is Cam's best friend's wife. It was a ton of fun. I sat on the grass in Usana Amphitheatre. The footage was not actually taken by me, but I did have a great time!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awesome. You are one lucky chica. Forgive my ignorance, where is Usana amphitheatre?
Call me sometime. I can't find your number!
of course i'm insanely jealous and I will never forgive you! I want a full report - how was it, what did they sing, etc...
-It is nice to know you are alive. I will try to call you this week.
I found your blog again finally! I hope everything is going good. Email me sometime. I would love to catch up with you chica :)
Post a Comment