Thursday, April 14, 2005


We love our dog so much that we've taken more pictures of her than of us! Posted by Hello

5 comments:

Tammy said...

What a beautiful dog. Is he/she good natured? Hard to take care of? Our kids would love a pet (although probably not a dog; they are pretty afraid of them), but we have resisted so far. I can barely take care of all the human life I am responsible for; I'd hate to had a little critter to my responsibilities. It would be pretty low on the old priority list.

Todd said...

I didn't even know you guys had a dog. I'm jealous!

Apeface said...

Kayla is very good natured. She is so needy, though! Always begging with those cute puppy eyes to pet her. And you should see me try to walk her! She was born and bred for pulling sleds. I finally just stopped holding the leash in my hand and I attach it around my waist. At least then all my body weight is behind it!

Todd said...

April--Um, all your body weight? That's not sayin' much...

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous dog!

* Marie *