Sunday, June 05, 2005
Internship
Well, good news folks! We finally found housing in Bagdad, Arizona. Cameron has already left, and I will be going down June 18ish. We're so excited to finally be going. We also heard from the company in California, and unfortunately, they put the position on hold. I'm disappointed, just because I thought I would love the weather in Orange County. On other job related news, Cameron did have another phone interview with a company in upstate New York. I'm not sure of the companies name, but I do know it's a steel mill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on finding housing. That is always difficult. Hopefully everything will work out with the rest of the job situation.
It's too bad you and Shane are leaving when you are because I'll be getting into town late on the 18th. I'll just miss you guys.
Well I am glad Cameron will be able to do his internship. I know you guys will find a job too. Sounds like you are looking all over the place if you are looking in California and upstate New York! Do you know what the weather is like up there?!!
Post a Comment