Friday, September 16, 2005

House

We're signing on our house today! We're very excited. Except now we actually have to move our stuff, and moving is always so time consuming. I will try to post pictures as soon as possible!

5 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

YEAH!!! Let me know if you need help moving. I don't work Wed. or Thurs.

Tammy said...

woo-hoo. That is awesome. How exciting for you guys. Call me if you need help moving and I will tell you I can't because I live too far away, but I would if I lived closer. Good luck.

Todd said...

Congrats! Enjoy your new home.

Sarah said...

Congrats! I can't wait until we're in that position. Good luck with the moving and we look forward to seeing pictures!

Shane said...

Congratulations on getting your new mansion. And I know it must be hard to spend all that time moving when you have so much other stuff to do April, like...umm...well you know, whatever it is you do.