Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Life and bookshelves


I've decided that I desperately need another bookshelf. As you can see, I was forced to stack all my extra books around my bookshelf. There's still one pile that I couldn't even fit in the picture!

Things are going well here. Cameron likes his job more and we also love having a house. He found some one to car pool with that lives in Spring Creek as well, so he's liking life a little more. It's nice to have our own little space. I promise more pictures of our house are forthcoming. As for me, I am bored. So very bored. I have had one job interview, and hopefully that will work out. If not, then I'm seriously considering doing some volunteer work, just so I have people to interact with! At least stay home moms have their children! We have made some friends, mostly people from Cameron's work, but we're hoping to find some more friends our age.

Did every one watch Conference? Cameron and I travelled to Salt Lake City to watch it with his parents. It's kind of a big deal to them. It was fun, but Cameron and I are so sick of driving back and forth!

I think that's all from this neck of the woods!

5 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

Yeah! News from the Nevada front! I do think you need at least 1, if not more, new book case. I am anxious to see more pictures of your house.

Tammy said...

Hey April. So nice to hear a little something about how you guys are doing. We also have the bookshelf problem. It seems we are always in need of a new one and we have one big one and two little ones already. Many of our books are still in boxes. Where was your interview? We loved conference. It is always a little crazy with the kids, but it is so helpful and inspirational. Keep blogging. Also, you should check out dad and Nancy's blog: basinebberts.blogspot.com

Apeface said...

I interviewed with the newspaper here to be an accountant/data entry clerk.

Deanna said...

We also have the book problem. We have 4 huge bookshelves in our house already and are continually packing up more books into boxes to store. And we left at least a dozen boxes of book at my parents house before we moved out here! Sigh. If only we didn't love books and reading so much. We're going to have an awesome library someday though!

I hope you get the job so that you're not bored!!

Sarah said...

So good to hear about your place and Cam's job! I'm sorry you're so bored. Enjoy it somewhat... once you start working and then have kids, you'll never get a moment like that again. I hope that job works out. I may be a nerd but I love love LOVE data entry. Seriously. You'll have to get more pictures of your house too! Your basement is probably about the size of our apartment... wow! And just because everyone else commented about the bookcases.... our big one got damaged in the move, but we're ghetto and still using it at least until we move into a house. We don't buy as many books as the rest of you, we just use the library (although children's books are another story). Anyway, we still have quite a problem because of Shane's school books and stuff which are in our closet until we get more bookshelves or space in general!