Thursday, January 05, 2006

Work

Guess what everyone? I have a job!!! It's not exactly my ideal job, but it's a job. The other girl decided not to come back, so I am keeping this job for good. I'm working for Ilex Lubrication Equipment which supplies the mines with pumps and stuff. I'm basically a secretary, but like I said, it's a job!

The other big news is that we are going to get a new car. My Kia has been dead for awhile and it probably wouldn't cost too much to fix it, but we need a car that will do well in the snow. They never seem to plow the roads near us. Plus, Kia's suck. Never buy a Kia. Ever. That car had absolutely no power.

Anyway, that's about all the big news for now!

4 comments:

Todd said...

Congrats!! Hope that at least this job makes you a little money.

Sarah said...

Hey way to go! I hope you like it. I guess it's probably better than doing nothing... unless you don't do much anyway! And good luck finding a car... I have always heard that Kia's were no good.

Tammy said...

I am glad that you have a job. That is awesome. I hope you can find a car you like so you don't have to get up so early. I noticed that you posted at 5 in the morning. I didn't even know you functioned that early!

Auntie Ann said...

Yeah! Do you get furniture now, too?