I didn't realize this movie was coming out so soon. I am always wary of movies coming out for books that I enjoyed reading because I always have the picture in my head from my reading of the book and I'm always afraid that I will be disappointed.
I have a feeling it's going to be disappointing. It looks like they are straying from the book way too much. Oh well, I'm sure I'll still give them my money when it comes out.
2 comments:
I didn't realize this movie was coming out so soon. I am always wary of movies coming out for books that I enjoyed reading because I always have the picture in my head from my reading of the book and I'm always afraid that I will be disappointed.
I have a feeling it's going to be disappointing. It looks like they are straying from the book way too much. Oh well, I'm sure I'll still give them my money when it comes out.
Post a Comment