Sunday, February 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me...

Well, my birthday was not all that exciting, but it was great to have so many birthday calls and cards. Thanks everyone! Cameron had to work, so we just had a nice evening at home. Eventually I'll make him take me out to dinner. How's it feel to be 24? Not a whole lot different. And to every one else who has a February birthday, you rock! February is awesome!

3 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

I am glad you had a nice birthday. I think Cam should take you out twice since you couldn't go on the actual day. Don't you?

Deanna said...

I'm glad it was enjoyable. I tell ya what - I had a hard time keeping up with getting all the cards out for the February birthdays! Between your family and mine there are a gagillion! So it MUST be a good month!

Todd said...

Happy Birthday! I had to work on Alia's Bday which is also Valentine's day, so that was no fun.

And D, technically I think with all the birthdays in February, that makes May the really good month.