Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Harry Potter Fiasco
I think I have been cursed by Lord Voldemort. I still do not have my copy of Harry Potter. I've had it on order since May! First, they shipped it UPS, and UPS does not deliver on Saturdays. Then, it was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but I think they delivered it to the wrong house. I tracked it and it says it was delivered, but it was signed for by some one named Vega. Amazon has been great and has already refunded my money and is now sending a replacement copy, but I would have still rather paid for my book and gotten to read it on Saturday than get a free copy and have to wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am sorry :( I am not reading this one as quickly as usual. Rick and I are sharing and I was finishing another book, so Rick is ahead of me. I guess there is just too much other stuff going on this time.
Argh! How frustrating! I hope you get it soon. I haven't started it yet either even though Greg picked it up at Sam's Saturday am. How weird. I have never heard of anyone having trouble with Amazon. I guess it was really a UPS problem. Boy I bet Vega was happy!
Did you get your book yet? I finished it last night. Do you want to know what happened? JK
Post a Comment