Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Teaching
I'm not sure how many people know, but I decided to go back to school and get my teaching certificate. I've been busy! My job has been very flexible and worked with my school schedule, but that still means I'm working about 40 hours a week and taking 19 credits. Add organ lessons and actually spending some time with my husband and there's not a whole lot of time left over. That's about my only exciting news right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just told Todd a couple days ago that he needed to call you and make sure you were still alive. I can see now that you've been busier than ever! Good luck with everything. That's great that you're getting your teaching certificate. I guess we certainly don't have to worry about you ever becoming bored, do we?
How is school going? Do you think you are crazy yet, trying to do all that? I won't plan on seeing you anytime soon.
You sound incredibly busy! Will it get better after this semester or will it be like this until you are done with school?
I hope school is going well. Sounds like you are going to school full time and working full time. That's a lot. I am so glad you are still doing organ lessons. Good luck with school!
Post a Comment